The NEPOOL GIS offers a set of Public Reports which describe activity within the system at an aggregate level. The NEPOOL GIS does not disclose account holder specific data to the public.
- Bulletin Board: Lists certificates offered and requested by NEPOOL GIS account holders
- Emission and Fuel Type Statistics: Lists the aggregate quantity of Exported, Reserved, Settled, and Unsettled Certificates in GIS.
- Exports: Lists the exported MWh’s by exporting entity.
- GIS Account Holders: Lists information about the account holders in the GIS.
- GIS Certificate Statistics: Lists statistics on issued certificates for a given trading period based on various categories.
- GIS Generator Production: Lists the MWh production of generators located in New England. Due to the confidentiality reasons, the identity of the generator is masked.
- GIS Generators: Lists information about the registered generators in GIS.
- Import System Mix: Lists the proxy attributes assigned to all imported system power.
- Imports: Lists the imported MWh’s by importing entity.
- Inter-Account GIS Certificate Transfers: Lists the aggregate number of instances certificates are transferred between NEPOOL GIS account holders.
- LSE Certificate Obligations: Lists the MWh load production for Load Serving Entities (LSE) located in New England. Due to confidentiality reasons, the LSE identity is masked.
- NEPOOL Residual Mix: Lists the aggregate attributes of the unused (or unsettled) certificates at the end of each trading quarter by fuel type.
- NEPOOL System Mix: Lists the aggregate attributes of the issued certificates at the beginning of each trading quarter by fuel type.
- Reserved Certificate Transfers: Lists the aggregate quantity of Reserve transactions and Reserved certificates processed during a given trading period.
- MA CPS CPEC Issuances: Lists CPEC Issuance Details.
- MA CPS CPEC Retirements: Lists CPEC Retirement Details.
- MA CPS Resources: Lists CPS Resources.
Connecticut Green Bank Residential Solar Investment Program (RSIP) Estimation Methodology