Dear GIS Account Holders,
APX, Inc. is excited to announce several new usability enhancements that will be released to NEPOOL GIS:
- Reduce Email Notifications
- When User completes a Certificate transfer that consists of 100 batches or less, Users will expect to receive a single email notification outlining the details of each Certificate transaction.
- When User completes a Certificate transfer that consists of 101 batches or greater, User will expect to receive a single email notification that provides an aggregated view of the Certificates and the counterparty in the Certificate transaction. For all transfer batch sizes, complete details will continue to be available in the transfer history report as they are today.
- All Certificate Transfer confirmation(s), withdrawal(s), and rejection(s) are impacted.
- Process and Display ISO-NE RBA Data in GIS
- A new ‘RBA’ column is added to the My Generation and My Load Account Holder reports to display ISO-NE RBA data.
- Forward Certificate Transfer Rounding
- The Forward Certificate Transfer rounding process is updated so the number of Certificates in the Forward Transfer is rounded to the nearest whole number.
- Import Certificate Report Enhancement
- A new Statistic parameter called By Eligibility & Location is added to the GIS Certificate Statistics Public Report to display the number of Certificates, by eligibility and location (e.g. New York), that are being imported into the ISO-NE Control Area.
On Tuesday, March 10, 2020, at 5:00 PM EDT, these new usability enhancements will be released to GIS.
Please reach out to a GIS Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-899-3343 if you have any questions.
Please refer to one of the GIS Help Center pages below for further assistance: