Withdraw Certificate Transfer
Once a REC transfer is initiated by the Transferor, the Transferor can withdraw the transferred RECs only if the RECs are still in ‘Pending’ status. Below are the steps to withdraw a REC transfer.
- In the Account Dashboard, locate the Outbox.
- Under the Outbox module, click the quantity hyperlink under Pending Certificates.
- Select the checkbox(es) under the Select All column and click the ‘Withdraw’ button to withdraw the selected REC transfer(s) or click on the ‘Withdraw All’ button to withdraw all REC Transfers in the Outbox.
- Click the ‘OK’ button to confirm selection.
- The withdrawn RECs will be returned to the Transferor’s GIS account. The Transferor and Transferee will be notified via email of the withdrawn REC Transfer.
Click on the following hyperlink to download the NEPOOL GIS Certificate Transfers to Another Account Holder User Guide.