Register Non-NEPOOL Member Account
To Register a new Non-NEPOOL GIS account, User takes the following steps:
- In the New Account Application page, enter data into all fields denoated with an asterisk.
- Account Type: Select the account type checkbox(es). (See Section B for more information)
- Parent Company Name: Data entry in this field is optional.
- Company/Account Name: Enter the Company/Account Name
- Review Non-NEPOOL Participant Account Holder Agreement and check the ‘I Agree’ checkboxes.
- Enter First and Last Name and Title and click the ‘I Agree’ button to submit the Non-NEPOOL Participant Account Holder Agreement.
Note: An account activation email will be sent to the email registered under the GIS-Specific Contact Info section to Activate account.Please see the Activate New Account Registration page for instructions on how to activate a new GIS account.
Click on the following hyperlink to download the NEPOOL GIS Account Registration User Guide.